Professional window cleaning
We use the patented Reach & Wash® system to clean exterior windows up to sixty feet high. Purified water and a soft bristle brush ensure sparkling clean windows with no streaks, spotting, or soapy residue.
Commercial & office cleaning
Commercial establishments, offices, and builders use our cleaning service to make their place of business sparkle. Open your doors each day and greet customers with a professionally cleaned place of business.
How to prepare for cleaning company services
- Provide feedback early on in the relationship so we can tailor the visits to your needs
- If possible, meet the cleaners on the first visit and walk through the home with them and point out anything that might need special attention or should not be touched
- Let others in the household know the cleaning schedule so they can prepare their spaces
- If applicable, keep a good stock of your preferred cleaners and vacuum bags
Questions? Contact us for professional cleaning company advice on how to prepare for your maid service.
The day of service
- Ensure the spare key, door code, and alarm codes are available
- Remove clutter so cleaning can happen: cleaning and organizing are different tasks
- Put away “scatter” which is anything out of its natural place like clothes on the floor
- Load the dishwasher and put away food on the countertops
- Find a spot for pets where they won’t be stressed by strangers in their home
- Place clean sheets on the bed that needs to be changed
- Write a list of special requests for the cleaners
- Secure valuables such as cash and jewelery to avoid misunderstandings
- Put away important documents, magazine, newspapers, etc. so they are not mistaken for trash