Superhosts leave the cleaning to professionals
We provide same-day housekeeping that meets rigorous hospitality standards that Superhosts demand for their premium short-term rental properties in order to provide extraordinary experiences for their guests. We look after your property like it’s our own and ensure that your guests are comfortable and happy, and leave great reviews.
Same day, managed housekeeping
Our expert Airbnb cleaners manage your home like a 5-star hotel, guaranteeing that your property is pristine after every guest has left. Our teams are fast and efficient and meticulously clean, scrub, sweep and wipe, because we understand that guests expect the highest level of cleanliness.
We want you to have complete peace of mind that your home is being properly taken care of, which is why our housekeepers photograph your home before and after each guest stay.
New AirBnB housekeeping cleaning and disinfection procedures
It’s essential to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces often, especially between reservations. When it comes to preventing the spread of germs, it helps to understand the difference between cleaning and disinfecting. Cleaning is the act of removing germs, dirt, and impurities (like when you use a soapy sponge to wipe off a visibly dirty counter or stovetop). Disinfecting is when you use chemicals to kill germs (like spraying with a bleach solution). By cleaning first, then disinfecting, we make your property even safer for guests. These are a few ways we prevent the spread of pathogens in the cleaning process.
- Wear protective gear
- Ventilate rooms
- Clean then disinfect
- Using the right disinfectant
- Special attention to textiles
- Disinfect equipment between properties
Contact us for a personalized quote
Checklist of items to clean and disinfect
- Light switches
- Remote controls
- Fan and lamp chains
- Window sills and window handles
- Ironing boards and irons
- Garbage and recycling bins
- Cabinet handles and pulls
- Appliances: oven, toaster, pressure cooker, coffee maker, etc.
- Condiments: oil, salt and pepper shakers, commonly used spices and containers, etc.
- Kitchenware that isn’t dishwasher safe: ceramic bowls, kids’ plasticware, etc.
- Hard-backed chairs
- Faucet handles
- Showers and tubs
- Shower curtains and doors
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and soap dispensers
- Hangers and luggage racks
- Vacuum cleaners
- Washer/dryer units
- Portable cribs and playpens
- High chairs